Feel valued. Respected. Confident. Independent. Successful.
Feel proud of what you accomplished and hopeful about your future.
Have time for family, friends, work and school.
Get another chance to succeed in high school so you can succeed after you graduate.
Ombudsman’s alternative learning, credit recovery and dropout recovery programs help students get back on track to graduate and prepare them to make positive choices about college, a career – about life – after high school.
Ombudsman programs offer:
- Convenient morning and afternoon sessions Monday-Friday so you don’t have to choose between life and school.
- Teachers who care about where you want to go in the future, not what you did in the past.
- The chance to love learning and to graduate on time.
- Internships, job shadowing and relationships with adults who want to help you explore options for life after high school.
- Emotional support to develop positive relationships with family, friends, co-workers and others.
How to Enroll
Most students are referred to Ombudsman by their school districts students; however, students and family members can contact Ombudsman directly to learn more or to enroll in choice or dropout recovery programs. Call us now at (800) 833-9235 or fill out our Contact Us Form for more information.